  1. metronid

    metronid Guest

    try a paper click in the hole on the fron of the tray
    it pushes the gear that engages opening

    you can also try to reboot and press the button
    and pray

    metronid, Jun 5, 2005

  2. metronid

    loonyhiker Guest

    loonyhiker, Jun 5, 2005

  3. metronid

    Elector Guest

    >I am having to reinstall the hard drive. It asks for me to install the
    >master CD but the CD-Rom won't open. I push the button and hear a little
    >movement but it won't open. Does anyone have any suggestions?

    In many cases it is looking on the new hard drive for the needed CD Rom
    drivers for it to run.
    You did not mention if you have one of those dreaded combo drives. On a boot
    disk like windows 98, me the virtual drivers are on the disk. I often save
    the CD rom drivers to a disk and transfer them to a new drive (HD) however
    with the newer OS's it is not necessary.

    Elector

    Elector, Jun 6, 2005
  4. metronid

    Big Duke Guest

    I had the same problem & the paper clip worked like a charm. Thanks a
    million.

    Big Duke, Jun 25, 2005