    Win 95. Device manager sees the cd rom (Mitsumi yada) but it doesn't
    play. Don't hear anything running. All the connects are good?
    My other machine is a monster........

    zZero, Jan 22, 2005

  2. zZero

    zZero Guest

    or is it just sleeping.....?
    Wow! Ed Neth & Ben Myers still going strong!!! Cheers (the former
    o.phooey)

    zZero, Jan 22, 2005

  3. zZero

    Ben Myers Guest

    Probably dead. If you need to use a CD-ROM drive on the old machine, might as
    well get another one. They're really cheap, because most everyone wants some
    sort of a CD or DVD burner instead... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Jan 23, 2005
  4. zZero

    zZero Guest

    thanks Ben