    sooner buy a new sound card and never buy another creative producat over
    paying for a cd from them because I already payed for 1.

    If you could please post this it would be apricated

    Joe, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Joe

    Dave Guest

    You could always download the drivers and apps from the Creative website:

    http://www.creative.com/

    Click on Support>Select Your Region>Soundblaster>Soundblaster Live!>Platinum
    5.1>Download Drivers>Select OS>
    LiveDrvUni-Pack (23.3MB) + Individual Application Updates

    Hope that helps.

    Cheers,
    Dave

    Dave, Sep 25, 2003

  3. Joe

    Joe Guest

    Thanks for the info dave, but creative does not have the origonal programs
    just updates. So I do need the CD

    Joe, Sep 25, 2003
  4. Joe

    Dave Guest

    Ok,sorry about that. :)

    Dave, Sep 25, 2003
  5. Joe

    Joe Guest

    Creative will not put the origional software on there web site all the
    software they have is upgrades for the programs on the CD that I have
    lost. Can someone please post the CD.

    Joe, Sep 25, 2003
  6. Joe

    Dave Guest