CDROM DRIVE NOT DETECTED IN WINDOWS BUT DETECTED IN BIOS

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by RAJITH PV, Dec 15, 2003.

  1. RAJITH PV

    RAJITH PV Guest

    Click the Start button, click Run, and then type regedit in the Open
    box.
    Click OK.
    The Registry Editor window appears.
    Click the plus (+) sign next to each of the following keys:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SYSTEM
    CurrentControlSet
    Control
    Class
    NOTE: When you click on the plus sign more folders will expand out
    below it follow the expanded set each time to find the next folder
    listed.
    Click {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}.
    On the right hand side of the window, click UpperFilters.
    Click Edit on the menu bar.
    Click Delete.
    Click OK.
    On the right hand side of the window, click LowerFilters.
    Click Edit on the menu bar.
    Click Delete.
    Click OK.
    Click Registry.