    your confidential information at risk."

    It's happening every time. Is there a way to solve the problem?

    Thanks.

    Mirsky, Nov 8, 2013

  2. Either Apple's security certificates expired (it happens--sysadmins
    aren't always on top of things) or your system doesn't recognize the
    certificate.

    I'm running 10.8.5 and don't see the problem.

    You might try contacting Apple through your warrantee or AppleCare
    contract.

    Michael Vilain, Nov 9, 2013

  3. This usually means somebody is intercepting your traffic but it could be
    damaged certificates on you computer. Try it on a different network at
    a library of café. If the problem persists, you may need somebody to
    give you a fresh copy of the trusted certificates.

    Kevin McMurtrie, Nov 9, 2013