    connections were connected to on the motherboard. Chaintech seems to no
    longer answer e-mails and I have scoured the Net looking for an answer,
    but to no avail. Any help is welcome. Thanks.

    Jussi, Sep 2, 2007

  2. Jussi

    peter Guest

    Not even a manual download on their website and I assume you no longer have
    yours??...what about on the driver CD??
    The few times that I have run into this problem I was lucky enough for the
    manufact. to have marked the connections on the board itself I just needed a
    magnifying glass to read the extremely small print.
    peter

    peter, Sep 3, 2007