Chaintech Zenith Nforce 3 150 Mobo

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by Guest, Feb 15, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Chaintech Zenith Nforce 3 150 Mobo
    I finished loading 2 HD 0f WinXP Pro SP1 32-bit this morning
    on the Chantech ZNF3-150 mobo. I'm using
    2x512MB (1GB) KingMax DDR 2700 with no problem.

    It took a while because programs were really slow
    starting til I removed Zonealarm 4.5 and went back to 3.5 .
    Now it flies. A couple days ago I loaded one HD of
    WinXP Pro 64-bit beta for AMD. The nice thing about the
    Chaintech is that it finds almost all the drivers it need for
    64-bits. The only thing I didn't get going yet in 64-bits is the sound.

    I had tried an Asus KV8-DLX 64 board earlier and it couldn't even
    find the Lan driver.

    "Chaintech Zenith Nforce 3 150 Mobo
    AMD Athlon 64 3000 @ 2.0 ghz
    Thermaltake Venus 12 Heatsink and Fan
    True ATI Radeon 9700 Pro 128 meg on latest catalyst drivers
    512 megs DDR 2700 Samsung Ram
    Windows XP Pro syspack 1 and all Patches

    just finished it yesterday, and may I say, it flies...
    Quake 3 framerate.......227fps
    Unreal Tourney.............208 fps
    3dmark 2001se...........16330 3dmarks

    Only thing I found bad was it didn't like the Kingston HyperX DDR4000 512
    meg chip that I bought to put in it. Couldn't install windowsXP with it in
    the system."

    Guest, Feb 15, 2004