    Chaintech website? Extremely slow and then it timeouts and dies. Been
    that way for several days. I'd like to buy one of their boards but
    won't if this is the state of their support for upgrading drivers.

    craigg75, May 5, 2004

  2. craigg75

    Lazarus Guest

    which site are you on?

    The downloads are always very slow but I never had them time out before

    use the one ending in .nl or the europe one........the usa one is the worst
    IIRC

    I mentioned this before to CT and all they said was "its a known problem"

    Shame because everything else about the company is excellent!

    Lazarus, May 5, 2004

  3. craigg75

    craigg75 Guest

    I appreciate the reply but it doesn't matter what web server you start
    with, the us, nl or dk server. ALL of the downloads come off the tw (I
    assume that's taiwan) server as in
    http://www.chaintech.com.tw/tw/download/. I even tried ftp but no anon
    access :( Yeah chaintech sounds like they have a great product but I
    can't even download a 500KB manual, times out about 150KB <sigh>. Too
    bad they haven't mirrored their downloads to the other countries. I'll
    check out their competitors for now. Thanks again.

    craigg75, May 6, 2004