    change.
    Thank you very much!
    Jeff

    scanner, Jul 30, 2006

  2. scanner

    John Navas Guest

    Why not buy a used 600E (or 600X) on eBay, even if just for parts.

    John Navas, Jul 30, 2006

  3. scanner

    cmdrdata Guest

    I have done this swap and yes it is possible depending on the DISPLAY
    TYPE you currently have. If it is an HPA display then the 600E bottom
    will not take the display top. The HPA ribbon cable have a different
    connector. If the display is TFT type, then you should be all set.

    cmdrdata, Jul 30, 2006
  4. scanner

    obs Guest

    obs, Jul 31, 2006