    Yeechang Lee Guest

    I'd like the Airport menubar icon to change shape or color depending
    on the current Wi-fi network connection. Suggestions?

    Yeechang Lee, Jun 15, 2012

  2. In article <>,
    Yeechang Lee <> wrote:

    > I'd like the Airport menubar icon to change shape or color depending
    > on the current Wi-fi network connection. Suggestions?

    This article explains how to replace the menubar icon manually:

    http://hints.macworld.com/article.php?story=20011022014642236

    It shouldn't be hard to write a script that does it automatically,
    selecting the appropriate file to substitute depending on the current
    connection. You can use a launch daemon to trigger the script when the
    network configuration directory changes.

    --
    Barry Margolin,
    Arlington, MA

    Barry Margolin, Jun 15, 2012