    great thing. It makes really no noise, even not if i play.

    thanx for all information

    azad adsay

    azad adsay., Jan 21, 2004

  2. azad adsay.

    azad adsay. Guest

    exkuse, i forgot two wrote my second question :(

    does anyone know, where i can find the cpu temperature? and would it helb to
    flash the dell bios with another? is it possible?

    azad adsay., Jan 21, 2004

  3. azad adsay.

    tonys Guest

    you can only flash the bios with a bios supplied by Dell for that
    motherboard...

    you can download a Motherboard Monitoring software ....and see if it
    would...

    tonys, Jan 22, 2004
  4. azad adsay.

    Tom Scales Guest