    not affect the URLs.

    Thanks,
    Martin

    Martin Trautmann, Oct 24, 2005

  2. Thanks - that's hidden very well.
    I'll have a look. What I need is 'AdBlock' and a reasonable and basic
    html editing.

    - Martin

    Martin Trautmann, Oct 24, 2005

  3. Martin Trautmann

    D P Schreber Guest

    Ah, ok, then Camino is not for you. It's a very good lightweight gecko
    browser with solid osx integration, and it can be made to block ads to
    some extent; but it's just a browser, not a web page development tool.
    Personally I find emacs to be excellent for html.

    D P Schreber, Oct 24, 2005
  4. Martin Trautmann

    Andy Hewitt Guest

    It can depend on what you need from a browser as to what is best. Not
    all of the Mozilla family offer exactly the same features. For one, I
    need multiple user name and password handling for some sites, Mozilla
    handles this the best, FireFox is OK, and Camino badly. Safari is
    actually best for this.

    For speed, I find Mozilla to be marginally the best, as it seems to be
    with compatibility too.

    FireFox is excellent for the extensions that are available, although
    they get readily broken with each update, and installing the wrong ones
    can make FF unstable.

    Andy Hewitt, Oct 24, 2005