    works fine for the other users.

    Thanks,
    John

    raggio, Jun 14, 2008

  2. raggio

    raggio Guest

    Thanks for the quick reply. I actually did check the log as you were
    writing this ;-) The log showed some link errors and then I realized
    it was trying to run system preferences from the /PreviousSystem
    folder. I had already gotten everything I wanted from there and was
    leaving it as just in case. I deleted it and now everything is
    working. Again, not a big deal, but was bugging me a little.

    Thanks,
    John

    raggio, Jun 14, 2008

  3. raggio

    raggio Guest

    Leopard was actually working fine for me. It was a little slow as I
    only have 512 RAM in my G4 mini.

    After one of the security updates it failed to start after I rebooted.
    It would hang when rebooting. I finally gave up and did the archive
    and install back to Tiger. My wimpy machine seems to perform better
    with Tiger. I haven't gotten up the guts to crack the box open to add
    RAM. The fact that there are no screws is sort of scary to me. Once
    the box is open I don't think the RAM slots are easy to get to either.

    John

    raggio, Jun 20, 2008