    If yes, to what have i pay attention to?

    Regards,
    wmf

    W. Fellner, Jun 27, 2003

  2. No, the disk differ in interfaces. FC_AL versus SCSI.

    /wfr
    Fredrik

    Fredrik Lundholm, Jun 27, 2003

  3. W. Fellner

    Raf LaPietra Guest

    You woud be better off using a flash archive to do this. man flarcreate and
    flash_archive for details. It is designed to handle this type of transfer.

    If you don't use a flash archive, you will have to be ready to rebuilt the
    device paths and the path_to_inst file

    -Raf

    Raf LaPietra, Jun 27, 2003