    I have a POP password (same as HD password) on my T23.
    The password is old and known to people around
    I want to change it without removing batteries. Is it possible ? How ?

    fred, Sep 11, 2005

  2. fred

    Phil Sherman Guest

    Did you try going into the BIOS setup? You should be able to change the
    password(s) there.

    Phil Sherman

    Phil Sherman, Sep 12, 2005

  3. fred

    fred Guest

    The BIOS Setup Password section has Power-On Password [Enabled].
    But it seemed locked. Can't change value with F5/F6.
    Hey. I have to use ENTER. Stupid of me. Thanks for poiting me the BIOS
    Setup.

    fred, Sep 12, 2005