    which is incidentally "active"?
    Cheers,
    Brian

    Brian Griffin, Mar 28, 2009

  2. Brian Griffin

    Ganeshs

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello Brian,

    make sure you have bootable files present in C drive otherwise it will not work by just changing the boot sequence in bios.

    Ganeshs, Mar 28, 2009

  3. Brian Griffin

    OldMan Guest

    Disconnect all other drives & media readers copy image to the single
    remaining drive
    Or disconnect all drives, including media readers, excepting the one you
    copied the image to, then the use recovery consol to Fix Boot
    If you had simply disconnected one drive, adjusted the bios to none raid it
    should have booted normally to C
    No image required
    As it is I would guess your PC has a media reader and this is taking C to H

    OldMan, Mar 31, 2009
  4. Unfortunately, disconnecting one of the two raid drives would not have
    worked because they were set up as a RAID 0 i.e. striped raid. I do have a
    permanently fitted card reader and this is causing no end of problems so I'm
    going to disconnect it and go back to using an external USB one, which I
    will only plug in when I need it. As for transferring drive I to drive C, to
    be honest I've given up on it now. There doesn't seem to be a problem with
    using drive I (at the moment anyway).
    Cheers and thanks
    Brian

    Brian Griffin, Apr 1, 2009