    Thank you in Advance

    Merci a l'Avance

    Martin

    Martin Racette, Jun 21, 2005

  2. Martin Racette

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Often removing the keyboard will give access to the HDD. Depends on the
    machine though. I'm not familiar with yours.

    But, if you enter: Toshiba Satellite 1110 HDD removal

    into Google the first link:

    http://www.overclockers.com/articles1214/

    "Tech Talk on Laptops" tells you:

    "Toshiba Satellite 1110 (1100 series): Fairly solid aging laptop. Difficult
    access to HDD - requires removal of entire LCD and top cover. Prone to
    cracking at the LCD hinges - be gentle."

    Sounds like you're in for an ordeal. Good luck.

    ~misfit~, Jun 26, 2005

  3. Thanks for the tip

    And indeed it was quite an ordeal to do it
    --
    Thank you in Advance

    Merci a l'Avance

    Martin