    Any quick tips to make sure I don't mess up the motherboard or the
    heatsink pins will be greatly appreciated.

    Mike

    Michael Mason, Sep 26, 2005

  2. Michael Mason

    bogus Guest

    My ASUS manual had steps for removing/reinstalling CPU/heatsink. Did
    you check the manual for help :).

    bogus, Sep 26, 2005

  3. NO. Perhaps I will go do that now. <sheepish grin>

    Thanks,
    Mike

    Michael Mason, Sep 26, 2005
  4. I can't seem to find such steps in neither of the P5P800 or the P5GD1
    manuals...

    Hmmm...

    Michael Mason, Sep 26, 2005
  5. There was nothing to find on the Asus site but the Intel site was helpful.
    Thanks for taking the time to respond.

    Mike

    Michael Mason, Sep 26, 2005
  6. Michael Mason