    of the games relation to the driver? My game types in heavy 3D are all FPS, quake
    I-II, Doom3, many Q-III WWII games and so forth...? Card is on the way.

    TIA

    AAvK, Oct 2, 2005

  2. AAvK

    First of One Guest

    It depends on the game. Some games do an autoconfig in the background when
    run for the first time. Of these, a few don't have the ability to detect
    hardware changes.

    Try running your existing games after swapping out the cards (and installing
    drivers, obviously). If a game crashes or runs slower than you expect,
    reinstall that specific game.

    First of One, Oct 2, 2005

  3. AAvK

    AAvK Guest

    Cool thanks. Sounds like everyone else's common sense as they all seem to agree.

    AAvK, Oct 2, 2005