    Peter Guest

    Is there a chart that lists the various ARM processors and
    the features that each has? If so, please point me to it.

    Peter, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Peter

    Jack Klein Guest

    Are you talking about ARM cores, or complete processors that you can
    buy from chip makers like Atmel, Philips, and so on?

    For complete processors, there used to be a PDF file of a huge
    spreadsheet on ARM's web site, but it always seemed to be out of date.
    You can start at http://www.arm.com/markets/microcontrollers/app.html
    and follow the links to the individual chip maker web sites for
    information on the features of their ARM processors.

    If you are talking about the processor cores themselves, start at
    http://www.arm.com/products/CPUs/index.html

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

    Jack Klein, Sep 13, 2004

  3. Peter

    Peter Guest

    I meant the processor cores. The links that were
    provided helped me find what I was looking for. Thanks!

    Peter, Sep 13, 2004