    a solution too this problem to get rid of this message ?

    P.S. The manual does not have anything on this feature or how to turn it
    off.

    Doug.M, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Doug.M

    Paul Guest

    CHASSIS1 is a 1x4 header next to the PANEL connector in the
    lower right hand corner. This header has only three pins, and
    one pin is missing. The factory default is to find a jumper
    on the two pins sitting closest to one another. With jumper
    in place, it is supposed to be "no intrusion".

    Now, it seems when people have trouble with an error message like
    this, something else is happening, and the jumper will be
    firmly in place. I cannot say what the root cause of the
    messages would be, whether there is something shorting under
    the motherboard, or there is some other kind of powering
    problem that makes it look like chassis intrusion has been
    asserted. So, while you can check for the jumper, that in
    all probability won't fix it.

    Good luck,
    Paul

    Paul, Jun 8, 2004