    Reason I need to know is because CPU temp is 37 C but the chassis temp is 43
    C!

    meshJ

    meshJ, Jun 25, 2003

  2. meshJ

    meshJ Guest

    I've recently added an inlet fan in the side panel (no room at front) and
    performed major cable routing, before doing so my temps were 45 for both CPU
    and system. I was just concerned that I'd got recirculating air that was
    trapping the heat in the case, maybe knowing the sensor location would help
    me understand which part of the case this was occurring in.

    meshJ, Jun 25, 2003

  3. meshJ

    Kev Guest

    Just the overall air temp in the case.
    As long as you have a fan at the back taking warm air out then why worry?.
    I don't and I have only the fan at the back(below the psu).
    Better to have one at the front and one at the back.

    Kev, Jun 25, 2003