    MS Smiley :-\

    Send spam to the FTC at

    Thanks, robots.

    Ed Light, Jul 8, 2005

  2. Jake

    Jake Guest

    That's a very good point.

    jm

    Jake, Jul 10, 2005

  3. Jake

    Veritech Guest

    I like those too, alongside that Lian Li V1200 i like the Antec Lan Boy.
    Hits the sweet spot for my case needs.
    But i still like the Lian Li more, but if i was gonna buy one i would go for
    the antec cause it's half price.

    But hey i like the way my pc looks now

    http://www.russianspacestation.iwarp.com/blu-ray.htm

    Veritech, Jul 11, 2005