    anything else also the computer doesn't allow me to get in the interne
    or doesn't allow me to get into the desktop.Somebody can help me to fi
    this problem.Thank you

    shandhokhan, Jun 22, 2011

  2. shandhokhan

    rb Guest

    shandhokhan,
    It may take chkdisk several hours to complete the scan if it find
    numerous bad sectors. How long has chkdsk been running/stuck at 92%

    rb, Jun 23, 2011

  3. shandhokhan

    shandhokhan Guest

    The checking disk stuck at 92% in step 5 free clusters and is bee
    runnig for about 2 hours without any movement. The only movement that
    saw in this 2 hours was a screen with lines change to blue like you dro
    a blue paint in the screen.Something like that.Thank you also for you
    help

    shandhokhan, Jun 23, 2011
  4. shandhokhan

    Linea Recta Guest

    I've had this too with chkdsk.
    Started using other disk checking utils (which found no problems).

    --
    regards,

    |\ /|
    | \/ |@rk