Check this out!

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Administrator, Jan 19, 2006.

  1. Administrator

    Notan Guest

    Notan, Jan 19, 2006

  2. What's my point? Can you read retard???

    Administrator, Jan 19, 2006
  3. Administrator

    Notan Guest

    Nope, just English.

    Notan

    Notan, Jan 19, 2006
  4. Administrator

    Tom Scales Guest

    A 'reader' post from a year ago? I could post that Michael Dell is the
    second coming and it would have just as much validity.

    Tom Scales, Jan 19, 2006
  5. Tom,
    I would have bet the farm that you would jump in to defend the great Dell.

    Administrator, Jan 19, 2006
  6. Administrator

    Colin Wilson Guest

    What's my point? Can you read retard???
    Nice retort :)

    Colin Wilson, Jan 19, 2006
  7. Administrator

    Notan Guest

    Nobody's defending anything.

    We're questioning the value of a 1 year old article.

    Notan

    Notan, Jan 19, 2006
  8. Administrator

    Tom Scales Guest

    I wasn't defending Dell. I was pointing out (although it is obvious) that
    you're an idiot.

    Tom Scales, Jan 19, 2006
  9. No, you're the narrow minded idiot who worships Dell. I guess geriatric
    people become fixated on things.

    Administrator, Jan 19, 2006
  10. I Tawt I Taw a another DellBot!

    Administrator, Jan 19, 2006
  11. Administrator, Jan 19, 2006
  12. Administrator

    WSZsr Guest

    And idiots are best ignored..........

    WSZsr, Jan 19, 2006
  13. Administrator

    Colin Wilson Guest

    Here ya go DellBot. I bit more recent:

    Who gives a shit, the problems are aired on here far more regularly
    than you bother your arse to post, as such, we`ve seen and read all
    about the problems a long time before you resurface spouting last
    years articles.

    Colin Wilson, Jan 19, 2006
  14. Administrator

    S.Lewis Guest

    S.Lewis, Jan 19, 2006
  15. Administrator

    S.Lewis Guest

    Fantastic. Using references of the disabled for (attempted) cheap banter and
    humor?

    Tool.

    Stew

    S.Lewis, Jan 19, 2006