  1. Administrator

    Tom Scales Guest

    Geriatric? Ah, I get it. You're 12, so anyone over 30 is old to you.

    Tom Scales, Jan 19, 2006

  2. Absolutely worthless and typical of your posts.
    A year in computer technology is a very long time.
    If you had the ability to post something with more validity, you would have.
    While your point may have validity, your inability to post something with
    current relevance shows your incompetence to that end.
    I suggest you leave it to those competent, there are many.

    As usual you feel the need to post as "Administrator" in a feeble attempt to
    fool the unwary into believing you have some importance here.
    You have no importance here and clearly are capable of administering
    nothing.

    Jupiter Jones, Jan 19, 2006

  3. At least I don't just copy other web sites to put on one I call my own.
    Funny how you post info about an update(ex. Microsoft) as if you have
    exclusive knowledge about it a few days after most people already know
    about it.

    Administrator, Jan 19, 2006
  4. I don't copy other websites.
    Post the links to the sites you think I have copied.

    I never suggested exclusive knowledge, that is your idea.

    You are really getting desperate, very strange...

    Jupiter Jones, Jan 19, 2006
  5. Another jackleg IT person!

    Administrator, Jan 19, 2006
  6. In other words you are nothing but air.
    I ask you post a site I have copied and obviously you have nothing to say
    since all you posted is nonsense.

    Again you prove you are incapable of administering anything.
    You should change your nick so the naive will not be fooled.
    But then that deception is what feeds your ego.

    Jupiter Jones, Jan 20, 2006
  7. How about Microsoft.com for starters. Your name should be "wannabe"

    Administrator, Jan 20, 2006
  8. Administrator

    Ben Myers Guest

    Quit feeding the troll and maybe it will go away... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Jan 20, 2006
  9. Yeah, I know. If I'm not happy positive about Dell, then I'm a troll
    here! People are looked down upon if they say anything other than
    glowing about the great Dell.

    Administrator, Jan 20, 2006
  10. Administrator

    Notan Guest

    Our dislike of you has *nothing* to do with your dislike of Dell.

    Notan

    Notan, Jan 20, 2006
  11. That is only your idea as to why people call you a troll.
    You are the one making accusations and unable to prove one word of what you
    say even after repeated attempts. You are unable because you can not,
    typical troll behaviour.

    Your making the unsubstantiated statements is what shows you to be a troll
    and not whichever opinion you may have.

    As to content on microsoft.com, if you look closely, you may see content
    written by me, but you can not find anything I copied and claimed as mine.
    Links on my pages to other pages do not count since it is obvious who the
    author is.
    Or are the countless sites linking to me bad as well?

    Unless you can justify your statements and prove otherwise, it is pretty
    clear you are a troll.
    Until then Good-bye.

    Jupiter Jones, Jan 20, 2006
  12. Jupiter,
    Having a little problem with redundancy in your statements?

    Administrator, Jan 20, 2006
  13. Administrator

    Tom Scales Guest

    Oh come on. Look up troll in the dictionary. Your picture is the example.
    Trolls post negative comments without personal experience. Trolls post year
    old forum posts. Trolls start entire threads with just the words Dellbot
    alert

    Tom Scales, Jan 20, 2006
  14. Wrong Tom, I've had negative personal experiences with Dell as well as
    others. I've posted them on this group along with other folks. Of
    course, I, like everyone else was attacked by you and the other Dellbots
    when I did speak of the experiences.

    Administrator, Jan 20, 2006
  15. Administrator

    Guest Guest

    Jupiter Jones writes:

    Jupiter> In other words you are nothing but air.

    he is a troll.

    Please do not feed the trolls.

    Guest, Jan 20, 2006
  16. As I stated earlier Andrew, individuals on this group are labeled either
    pro Dell or a troll.

    Administrator, Jan 20, 2006
  17. Administrator

    Tom Scales Guest

    Not true at all. Discussion of Dell's weaknesses are clearly encouraged --
    with specific examples. Your behavior is just a joke

    Tom Scales, Jan 20, 2006
  18. Tom,
    I have NEVER heard you speak of Dell's weaknesses. However, you ALWAYS
    attack anyone who does. You are a narrow-minded old joke.

    Administrator, Jan 21, 2006
  19. Administrator

    Tom Scales Guest

    Then you must read very selectively. Feel free to use google. Or don't you
    know how.

    Tom Scales, Jan 21, 2006
  20. Administrator

    Ben Myers Guest

    Let's end this thread. Stop feeding the troll... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Jan 21, 2006