  1. Jerry Polyak

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Greeting fellow sheep lovers. Just popping in to see what's new.

    Jerry Polyak, Aug 22, 2005

  2. Jerry Polyak

    0_Qed Guest

    Greets . :)

    Rumor has 'it' that your "equipment" atrophied & fell off.

    Is 'that' true ???

    Tell 'us' all about it. :)

    Inquiring 'minds'(& neurons) want to know.

    Then too,
    'we' heard you bought a freshly restored, new Yugo,
    rite off the showroom floor.

    Qed.

    PS- Whereya been ??
    .. Lost yer job at the Mustang Ranch ???
    .. ;_(

    0_Qed, Aug 22, 2005

  3. Jerry Polyak

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Absolutely. Has sence been replaced with a new and improved, surgical grade
    stainless steel aparatus with dual actuators and a battery back up. On good
    days I don't even need to be there.
    Yep, lost that job. Spend the last year in IT hell, fixing delipated
    computers. Needed a shot of this groups insanity just to come back to
    reality.

    Jerry Polyak, Aug 22, 2005