    for me.

    Thanks in advance
    Panchatcharam M

    Charan, Jan 11, 2006

  2. Charan () wrote at Wednesday 11. January 2006 14:10 in
    comp.arch.embedded:
    Normally there is no need to ensure the bus is in the idle state.
    The CAN controller on Fujitsu chip will do that for you.
    Just put the message you want to send into one of the buffers and set the
    corresponding TRQ flag.
    BTW: When storing the message into the buffer you *must* do this with 16bit
    access, something memcpy(...) will not work. This is specialty of this
    chip.

    Reinardt Behm, Jan 11, 2006