Chembook 2500/Powernotebooks PowerPro C3:16/Quanta Z500

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Rusty, Jan 30, 2004.

  1. Rusty

    Rusty Guest

    Rusty, Jan 30, 2004

  2. I've had a ChemBook 2500 for a couple of weeks. I'm delighted. Looks
    great. Light. Fast. Battery life is great. Price compare to other
    Centrino 1.6 computers was great. I got mine through
    discountlaptops.com who I'd highly recommend. The problem with them
    and the 2500 is that they're sold out and can't get enough right now
    to fill the demand. I can see why. For a hair over $2000 I got a
    Centrino laptop with 1.6mhz, 512meg 1 dimm(added another myself),
    DVD/CDRW, 60 gig 7200rpm hdd, card reader, 64 meg 1400 x 1000 screen,
    wireless lan, 4 usb4, firewire, plus an extended warranty for the
    computer AND the screen. No complaints about the computer at all so
    far

    Michael Bruns, Feb 4, 2004