    Anyone used an Epox 8kra2+ for overclocking or would i be better with an
    A7N8X-deluxe or similar nforce2 board

    Robin

    Robin Gordon, Nov 15, 2003

  2. Robin Gordon

    rms Guest

    nforce2 or KT600.

    There is no choice. VIA didn't make the kt600 pci lockable, what a
    massive error. Just get a nforce2, and unless you have a highend soundcard
    get a Soundstorm-equipped version.

    rms

    rms, Nov 15, 2003

  3. Robin Gordon

    Supertimer Guest

    Why not get an Athlon 64 motherboard?

    Supertimer, Nov 15, 2003
  4. Robin Gordon

    rms Guest

    Why not get an Athlon 64 motherboard?

    I think he wants to use his old cpu. But I agree in that if you are
    willing to spend $150 for little or no performance increase, just sell it
    and spend a few hundred more for a more interesting technology like A64.

    rms

    rms, Nov 15, 2003