Chrome Multitask

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Michelle Steiner, Apr 1, 2012.

  1. Michelle Steiner, Apr 1, 2012

  2. Michelle Steiner

    Paul Sture Guest

    Will that mean I can read twice as fast?

    Paul Sture, Apr 1, 2012

  3. I do wish April Fool's Day would be banned. :eek:(

    Helpful Harry :eek:)

    Helpful Harry, Apr 2, 2012
  4. Michelle Steiner

    Warren Oates Guest

    That was a good one. Did you see the 8-bit Google Maps? They seem to
    have removed it, now, but it was called "Quest" and presented maps (and
    Street View) the way they would appear on a Nintendo.

    Warren Oates, Apr 2, 2012
  5. Specifically the NES.

    -- Michelle

    Michelle Steiner, Apr 2, 2012
  6. I missed that. But on the main search page, "I'm feeling lucky" was
    replaced with "I'm stealing lucky" -- it was really stolen, since
    clicking on it didn't do anything.

    Barry Margolin, Apr 2, 2012