Circadiant is Seeking a Senior Software Engineer

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Gaeton Biscardi, Aug 19, 2004.

  1. Circadiant is a growing technology company that designs Optical
    Standards Testers for R&D and Manufacturing. We provide optical
    component and network equipment makers with award-winning,
    purpose-built, intelligent testing systems that significantly reduce
    development and manufacturing costs while accelerating the
    time-to-market of high-quality optical networking solutions. To that
    end, Circadiant is seeking a senior software engineer to help with the
    design of our new class of testing equipment that offers
    standardization, automation and scalability in a system purpose-built
    to meet the needs of the current and future optical networking market.

    We are located in Allentown, PA just off of Route 78. Please visit
    our website (www.circadiant.com) to learn more about who we are and
    what we do. If you or someone you know may be interested in learning
    more about our software opportunities, please send us a copy of your
    resume, pass this email along, or contact us directly to discuss in
    greater detail.

    Sincerely,

    Gaeton Biscardi
    Circadiant Systems, Inc.
    215-704-0906

    www.circadiant.com

    Senior Software Engineer
    Senior Software Developer will be responsible for assisting in the
    development of our new class of testing equipment that offers
    standardization, automation and scalability in a system purpose-built
    to meet the needs of the current and future optical networking market.
    Requirements:
    · 3+ years experience programming hardware interfaces such as protocol
    framers
    · Experience designing implementing and maintaining of complex
    algorithms
    · Knowledge of communication protocols such as SONET, Ethernet, OTN,
    etc.
    · C coding techniques with a willingness to learn Java
    · Statistical and Error analysis
    · Excellent communication skills with a willingness to work in small
    software development groups

    Gaeton Biscardi, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Gaeton Biscardi

    Kelvin Guest

    Gaeton, take a look at the "Review my resume. Please." thread in this
    newsgroup :)...

    Kelvin, Aug 20, 2004

  3. On 19 Aug 2004 09:57:50 -0700, in comp.arch.embedded you wrote:

    snip
    I like the enclosures that you use, who makes them?
    Are they full or semi custom?

    thanks

    martin

    Serious error.