    rm -R /usr/share/man /usr/local/share/man /usr/X11/man

    I just really don't see it as worthwhile.

    :)

    Alan Baker, May 10, 2014

  2. Gary

    Alan Baker Guest

    LOL

    Alan Baker, May 10, 2014

  3. Gary

    Your Name Guest

    Part of the problem is the over-bloating of applications these days.

    My beige G3 PowerMac is used as a business and leisure computer and
    only has 126GB of hard drive storage (over two drives) ... and still
    has 62GB free space left. :)

    Your Name, May 10, 2014
  4. "Alan Baker" wrote in message
    Do you mean to say you simply can't "right click"!!!!!
    BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
    Newsflash!!! Your opinion is worthless, just like you.

    :)

    Puffin Killer, May 11, 2014
  5. Gary

    Alan Baker Guest

    If you prefer:

    Cmd-Shift-G in the Finder and type /usr/share, then delete the "man"
    folder, open the "X11" folder, then delete IT'S "man" folder, then back
    up to /usr, down to /usr/local/share and delete the last one.
    LOL

    Alan Baker, May 11, 2014
  6. "Alan Baker" wrote in message

    IOW: You just can't right click.
    So we both agree. It's a start.

    Puffin Killer, May 11, 2014
  7. I've got about 37Gb free space. I twiddle with Linux and Win7
    occasionally so I have Parallels on the SSD, but the VMs are on an SD
    card. Little slow loading but that's of no concern.

    Lloyd E Parsons, May 11, 2014
  8. Gary

    Alan Baker Guest

    Actually, you can.

    Right-clicking includes "Move to Trash" as one of the options.
    LOL

    Alan Baker, May 11, 2014
  9. Do you mean to say that you're too stupid to figure out the command line?

    Happynet Steering Society, May 11, 2014
  10. "Alan Baker" wrote in message
    But not in the case that’s being discussed. Cute try though.

    So, since you have nothing more to add, I leave the last word to you.

    Puffin Killer, May 11, 2014
  11. "Happynet Steering Society" wrote in message

    You mean"go back to the future"?

    Or, "Macs are intuitive"?

    Or, "Macs, just work"?

    No, Asshole, I use modern, up to date equipment.

    Now why don't you run along and **** off, Shithead.

    Puffin Killer, May 11, 2014
  12. Gary

    Alan Browne Guest

    Please stop replying to it.

    Alan Browne, May 11, 2014
  13. Gary

    Alan Browne Guest

    Please stop replying to it.

    Alan Browne, May 11, 2014
  14. Gary

    Alan Browne Guest

    Please stop replying to it.

    Alan Browne, May 11, 2014
  15. Gary

    Lewis Guest

    How many 4K preference files will it take to use up 1% of the SSD?

    1.28 gigabytes) / (4 kilobits) = 335 545 files

    Lewis, May 11, 2014
  16. "Alan Browne" wrote in message

    You don't understand.

    He needs the last word of every branch on every thread.

    Puffin Killer, May 11, 2014
  17. Gary

    Alan Baker Guest

    Yes, in this case as well.