    to put it back together properly. Thanks for any help you might
    give.

    Tom Lake

    Tom Lake, Apr 14, 2006

  2. Tom Lake

    PeterD Guest

    To see if a screw can be safely removed, loosen it a small amount (a
    couple of turns). If the screw can move up or down by applying
    pressure or lifting, DO NOT REMOVE THE SCREW! If the screw is still
    solid and moves away from the (case) part it holes on, it can be
    removed.

    Some parts have marks on the screws that are removeable. Notebook
    computers are an example.

    PeterD, Apr 14, 2006