Client Needs : Ruby on Rails in NJ ( fast moving position )

Discussion in 'IBM' started by sarah Fernandes, Nov 19, 2010.

  1. Pls send resumes to
    Or call 732-372-7051

    Here is the requirement for software developer position

    Expertise in developing applications for the LINUX environment using
    open-source components. Experience in design, development,
    implementation and maintenance of web-based applications including
    application coding. Experience with Rails is a plus. Experience in the
    development of operation, administration and maintenance (OA&M)
    capabilities, performance and scalability as well as experience with
    web application server technologies. Proficiency in both compiled and
    scripted languages. Strong communication and leadership skills will be
    highly valued. Relevant Technologies: C, C++, Ruby, Rails, Perl,
    MySQL, Apache, HTML, CSS, Javascript.

    Client: Aviation Industry
    Location: NJ
    Duration: 6 mths +

    Immediate

    Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
    be appreciated.
    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on
    Thanks,
    Sarah

    sarah Fernandes, Nov 19, 2010