    people who had bought the pro version could write to them. I have the
    basic, free, version.

    So I'm not using it any more.

    Michelle Steiner, May 10, 2014

  2. Michelle Steiner

    Alan Browne Guest

    If disabling it solely for the purpose of TM message recovery is the
    workaround, it doesn't sound too bad.

    Alan Browne, May 10, 2014

  3. Michelle Steiner

    gtr Guest

    There seems to be an online user forum; must you have a pro licence to
    access that?
    I use SpamSieve ($30) and seems to work pretty well. I rarely get
    spam, anyhow. I see CloudMark Pro costs $10 less, but it's also an
    annual fee.

    gtr, May 12, 2014