    in = less expensive

    CLUB 3D ATI Radeon 9200 128 bit, 250 MHz, 256 MB, with tv out & DVI = more
    expensive

    Luka, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Luka

    Augustus Guest

    Ones's a 128 Mb card, the other's a 256Mb card. Just like the descriptions
    say. Neither is especially good for gaming.

    Augustus, Jul 1, 2004

  3. Luka

    Sleepy Guest

    generally 256mb cards use slower memory than 128mb versions so make sure of
    that - the extra memory is pointless unless you run at high reolutions like
    1600x1200 and use anti-aliasing - these cards just arent fast enough for
    that anyway so Id go with the 128mb version but as the other guy says -
    these cards arent very good for gaming.

    Sleepy, Jul 1, 2004
  4. Luka

    Minotaur Guest

    True, I don't see any of the games that might need 256M of Video Ram
    being fast on that graphics card anyway. Get the 128M version save some
    $ or even better get a second hand ATI 9700! :)

    Minotaur, Jul 5, 2004