    solution?
    Thanks,

    Rob

    Rob Lee, Feb 24, 2004

  2. Rob Lee

    Lenny Guest

    I assume it is stuck in off-mode, or else I guess it would not be much of a
    problem. :)

    I can't see much else you can do other than try the older driver-set... Of
    course, a clean re-install of your operating system and then installing the
    new drivers right away might well make the cmss function work as intended...
    PCs are curious machines, and sometimes cursed. :)

    Lenny, Feb 24, 2004