    such kind of a tool. Could you gimme any info you know about this...

    cheers,
    giri.

    Guest, Jan 29, 2004

  2. www.qcsltd.com in the USA or www.iplbath.com elsewhere for info on Cantata
    C++.

    Not Really Me, Jan 29, 2004

  3. Or, we can do code coverage as a service under contract.

    Not Really Me, Jan 29, 2004
  4. Guest

    Ira Baxter Guest

    We supply test coverage tools that are good for embedded systems,
    by virtue of instrumenting the source code so you can use your
    conventional compiler. We offer both ANSI C and ANSI C++
    versions, and can easily build versions for custom dialects
    (I don't know how different MRI C++ is from ANSI.
    If you stick to the ANSI subset, it doesn't matter!).

    See http://www.semanticdesigns.com/Products/TestCoverage

    Ira Baxter, Feb 3, 2004