    I work in the medical area and I'm looking for a code coverage tools. So do you have any tips, advices or warning about good or not so good tools.

    Thanks in advance,
    Rainer

    rainer, Apr 10, 2014

  2. There are a few companies that have tools that will help. LDRA is but one of
    them <http://www.ldra.com/> and when I get to my club list I could provide
    links to a few more. I see quite a few in the Safety Critical Systems
    circles I move in. Which languages are you using? What type of medial
    system/device? (reply privately if you do not wish to make those answer
    public).

    Paul E. Bennett IEng MIET.....<email://>
    Forth based HIDECS Consultancy.............<http://www.hidecs.co.uk>
    Mob: +44 (0)7811-639972
    Tel: +44 (0)1235-510979

    Paul E Bennett, Apr 10, 2014