    their comments?

    The development environment is likely to be GNU/insight(or ddd) with
    wiggler/raven clone.

    analogue, Sep 7, 2003

  2. analogue

    John Guest

    On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 20:17:59 +0100, wrote:

    Does the wiggler approach actually need any stubs in the embedded
    code?

    I think the wiggler to gdb interface software accepts the gdb
    commands (that you would usually send to the embedded stub via some
    serial link) and drives the arm BDM hardware directly.

    But I'm probably wrong ...

    The micromonitor stuff actually looks quite cool!

    John, Sep 7, 2003