    It was on the "sea tank trap level".

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Oct 10, 2009

  2. Game version was CoH ToV 2.600

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Oct 10, 2009

  3. The weird thingwas: first few times the dynamite worked... then when it was
    almost dead it didn't work anymore... really weird. Commando's would just
    keep wiggling their asses.

    Makes me believe he had an exploit or so... or a really strange bug ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Oct 10, 2009
  4. Also the dynamites completely stopped working at his base... it was driving
    me nuts...

    I would send in new commando's... I would pull them back... and try to plant
    again...

    Nothing worked... could not plant against his buildings anymore...
    (otherwise he would have died for sure...)

    Nasty !

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Oct 10, 2009
  5. Good thing you banned him, you don't want someone on your server winning
    a game against you. It might make you look bad.

    jellybean stonerfish, Oct 12, 2009
  6. I told him about the bug during the game.

    His reaction: pure nastyness.

    That's no way to treat a fellow gamer ;)

    He's a nasty person that did other nasty things.

    So he is very welcome to my banlist.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Oct 13, 2009