    instructions, the floppy controller cable plugs in a port in the
    midpoint of the correct cable allowing both devices to be read.

    Thanks in advance.

    steven.goldstein.ga, Dec 3, 2008

  2. steven.goldstein.ga

    Magnate Guest

    I may have a spare one of these - I'll check tonight. I've certainly got
    one, but it's in use with my 250 tape drive ... but I recall having a spare
    at one point.

    I'll email you tomorrow - if that's not a valid email address, let me know
    one that is ...

    CC

    Magnate, Dec 3, 2008

  3. steven.goldstein.ga

    Carbon Guest

    Excellent!
    Looking forward to good news.

    Carbon, Dec 4, 2008
  4. steven.goldstein.ga

    Magnate Guest

    Well, I did in the end - posted it today. Let's see if it solves his problem

    CC

    Magnate, Dec 8, 2008
  5. steven.goldstein.ga

    Carbon Guest

    Thanks very much. I'll be looking for it.

    Carbon, Dec 9, 2008