    this stick for good.

    Any ideas?

    sp

    Steven Post, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Steven Post

    matt neuburg Guest

    On Panther you can resize the columns. This does stick. There is a bug
    (been around since 10.0) where after restarting the very first new
    finder window is wrong, but just dismiss it and open a new one and all
    is well. m.

    matt neuburg, Jan 28, 2004

  3. Steven Post

    Steven Post Guest

    Well, that's what I thought, but it seems like the old too narrow view
    keeps reappearing. Maybe I was imagining it. It works fine now...

    Steven Post, Jan 29, 2004