    checked owning your own cable equipment wasn't illeagal, but it
    certainly doesn't look like Comcast is going to assist me in the hunt
    for a box. If anybody could help it'd be much appreciated.

    Heck, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Heck

    Thomas.D Guest

    What area are you In?

    Thomas.D, Dec 9, 2003

  3. Heck

    hamza Guest

    hey hamza !
    well ther are whole lot of them which can work with comcast i can name
    some of them which i and some of my friends have and they are using it
    with comcast cable internet
    1) rca
    2) motorola
    3) linksys
    4) SCIENTIFIC ATLANTA
    all of these can work on comcast network and the if you like to know
    wich is the best then the answer is Motorola Surfboard SB5100.
    good luck

    hamza, Dec 18, 2003