    File system? I have seen some docs that explain the headers/structuresm
    but these are next to useless without other algorithms etc.

    Thanks

    Alex, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Alex

    Joseph Power Guest

    You'd probably have better luck asking your question in an amiga-oriented newsgroup. Try

    alt.sys,amiga.thor
    comp.sys.amiga.programmer

    hope that helps

    Joe

    Joseph Power, Mar 1, 2005

  3. Alex schrieb:

    Hi Alex,
    I'm not really sure about that, but IMHO the Linux Kernel also supports
    AmigaFS. So one other possibility might be to get in touch with those
    programmers.
    HTH

    Marc

    Marc F. Neininger, Mar 1, 2005
  4. Downlod the Linux kernel and look in the "fs/affs" directory for
    code that implements an Amiga file system.

    Darin Johnson, Mar 2, 2005