Company of Hero's players sought for multiplayer of hamachi.

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Skybuck Flying, Nov 11, 2006.

  1. Hello Peeps,

    Company of Hero's appears to be quite a popular game at hamachi.cc

    (Don't tell anyone ;))

    Anyway so many networks it's crazy.

    You wanna play add me to your messenger:

    I simply have to find out if this is a good or not a good game multiplayer
    wise.

    I played one multiplayer game so far it was pretty damn cool.

    Is there such a thing as a defense against a V1 rocket me wonders ?

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Nov 11, 2006

  2. Skybuck's hamachi network:

    Net: Skybuck
    Pass: Skybuck

    Ping above 300 will be kicked ;)

    (Me in Europe/Netherlands)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Nov 11, 2006

  3. Note:

    Skybuck with capital S ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Nov 11, 2006
  4. Skybuck Flying

    Folk Guest

    On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 21:02:24 +0100, "Skybuck Flying"

    What does this post have to do with Nvidia video cards?

    Folk, Nov 12, 2006
  5. They render it lol.

    And they do it rather well I might add :p ;) =D

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Nov 12, 2006
  6. Also I kicked people I havent seen before or havent played with before to
    keep the network accessable to online people.

    So if you got kicked and your ping was good... then dont feel offended... it
    s to give others a chance too to play... otherwise network full.

    So try again when you go online.

    Bye, Bye.

    I already played like 10 multiplayer games... it's was pretty sweet... but I
    am keeping my final verdict for myself for now hehehehehihihi.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Nov 12, 2006