  1. Does anyone know wher I can find a mouse pad ribbon cable .
    Thanks

    David

    GO TO GO TO MO'S, Jul 23, 2006

  2. GO TO GO TO MO'S

    Ben Myers Guest

    I'm not familiar with this model, but usually the mouse pad and its ribbon cable
    are a single replacement part. Often, mouse pad & cable are integrated with
    the plastic top of the case.

    If you can somehow send out a photo of what you need, I might be able to match
    it up. HP/Compaq notebooks use a lot of parts common among various models, and
    I have the remains of a dead HP notebook here.

    Your other source might be eBay. I doubt that HP parts has one in stock. The
    HP stock of spare parts for Presarios is pretty slim... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Jul 23, 2006