    from the plugin through the power switch etc.

    any help will be apreciated.

    , Feb 28, 2007

  2. Guest

    On Feb 27, 9:48 pm, "" <> wrote:
    > i still have the green power led on but i cant activate the power
    > switch. switch clicks like normal but wont power up the laptop.
    >
    > any suggestions? in a few days i will open and trace the power path
    > from the plugin through the power switch etc.
    >
    > any help will be apreciated.

    Green LED probably means the power brick and power jack are OK.

    One thing, you might try to pull the strip above the keyboard and
    press the button below the main one.

    You can try reseating or replacing the ram (if you have spares) after
    that, the cost of parts gets high compared with value of the laptop.

    , Mar 2, 2007