    blank.There are no add on cards in the tower so I believe the on board
    video took a dump. I can't get into the bios cause I have no picture.
    Any ideas or tips would be deeply appreciated

    Woodbutcher, Jul 20, 2003

  2. Woodbutcher

    David B. Guest

    Reseat the processor, ram , and video card.

    David B., Jul 20, 2003

  3. Woodbutcher

    Woodbutcher Guest

    Well I fixed it. Tried the reseating but didn't make any difference.
    Did notice that the CPU core was blue like steel that's lost it's
    temper so swapped it out with a Celeron 633 from a dead
    emachine,sucker booted right up. I shut it down and rebooted 3 times
    then defraged and left it running for 24 hours to see if it would stay
    up.

    Woodbutcher, Jul 22, 2003